The Men’s Multi from MyNutra, magnifies the momentum of marvelous matters to the modern man. To maintain and manage or even to matriculate this material, measuring maximum membership to this method of medium makes a merry mental metaphor you may take a minute to minister to the mental mind. Make no mistake on this miraculous mechanism that masticates a mere minute to maximize moods, morale, movements and more! This is a must have medicinal mixture which missions the moderations for the mustached male.
The Men’s Multi specifically addresses the unique nutritional needs of men today. In addition to providing 100% of 19 vitamins and minerals, Men’s Multi contains:
Siberian Eleuthero Extract
⁃ A plant used as immune boosting and a stimulant increasing nervous system function
⁃ Used as an adaptogen, a compound that helps the body better handle and adapt to stress
⁃ First used as an herbal remedy in China 2,000 years ago
⁃ Skin Healing
⁃ Natural Antiseptic/ Anti-Inflammatory
⁃ Can Improve Urinary Function
⁃ Can Prevent Hair Loss
⁃ May Support Prostate Health
⁃ May Decrease Inflammation
⁃ May Support and Regulate Testosterone Levels
This iron-free multi is specially formulated to assist with the demands of modern men, providing a divided dosage for nutritional support throughout the day.
What makes this different from any other “Multi” on the market?
• Contains 100 mg saw palmetto extract for prostate health
• Includes 10 mg tomato powder for added lycopene
• Provides several other nutrients critical to men’s health for nutritional support all day long
• Highest quality raw materials ensures optimum purity, potency and safety
• Easy to swallow tablets
• Contain Chromax® brand chromium
• CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish
How Does One Take This?
⁃ SUGGESTED USE: Take three tablets daily with food.
A daily intake of essential vitamins and minerals from MyNutra’s Men’s Multi specifically caters to the modern, manly machine and can work wonders. You can check it out HERE.
Have you tried and Men’s Multi Supplements? What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments!