Propelled by propagation of painful problems, proficient probiotics provide premium parts from pragmatic pressure. Properly paced preparedness produces profitability and productive processes.
What are probiotics?
Probiotics are microorganisms that are found in fermented foods and supplements.
When taken, they balance out one’s gut bacteria, the part of the digestive system that is either the source of health benefits, or even disease.
Why Do I need Them?
These beneficial bacteria help to digest lactose, protein, regulate bowel movements, and keep the intestinal tract in smooth operation. A majority of the immune system is within the digestive tract, so maintaining a healthy gut is a must do for overall health and wellness.
Probiotics can be responsible for:
– Balancing the good bacteria in the digestive system
– Preventing diarrhea
– May improve some mental health conditions
– May help the heart healthy
– May reduce eczema and allergies
– May reduce digestive disorders
– Can boost immunity
– May reduce weight
What makes Probiotic Quattro different from any other probiotic on the market?
– Provides a comprehensive blend of four different beneficial bacterial strains – all in one capsule
– Majority of research on probiotics utilized Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
– The four strains chosen for this formula have synergistic effects backed by clinical research
– Shelf stable
– Potency is guaranteed at the time of manufacture
– High in LA-5® (Lactobacillus acidophilus) and BB-12® (Bifidobacterium), when compared to other products
– Supplies the following specific strains : Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus.
– CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish
– SUGGESTED USE: Take one capsule up to three times daily, preferably before meals with a glass of water.
Where Can I Get It?
⁃ Probiotic Quattro can be found HERE
Want to add in something I may have forgotten about probiotics, or maybe a comment or question? Let us know in the comments below!