Out of stock
Joint Sulfur for Connective Tissue*
MSM is a sulfur-bearing compound that is naturally present in very small amounts in fruits, vegetables, grains, animal products, and some algae. Sulfur compounds are found in all body cells and are indispensable for life. MSM, in its role in the body’s sulfur cycle, helps to create the chemical links needed to form and maintain numerous different types of structural tissues of the human body, including connective tissues, such as articular cartilage and skin.
- Aids in alleviating pain and inflammation.
- Balance blood sugar levels.
- Improve alertness and concentration.
- Relieve depression and anxiety.
- Helps with seasonal hay fever allergies.
- Improves eczema.
- Assists in the healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- Treats cataracts naturally overtime.
- Enables the body to absorb more nutrients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SUGGESTED USE & STORAGE:
Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily with food. If intestinal gas occurs, reduce the dosage. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (especially glaucoma). Keep out of reach of children.
DO NOT eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Gelatin (capsule), Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate.
Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives